What to do, the child has an ear pain?
When your beloved baby is worried about something, it certainly upsets you. Of course, first of all, you need to consult a doctor in order to make a diagnosis in time and start the appropriate treatment. And it’s completely understandable that adults want to know in advance what to do if ear aches and what kind of treatment is usually used.
What to do, the child has an ear ache? Traditional medicine advises:
- First of all, it is very important to restore breathing through the nose if any difficulties are observed. How to do it? Clear the nose of possible contents and drip vasoconstrictor preparations into it (for example, Sanorin, Nazivin, Otrivin, Tizin or Vibrocil).
- Now let's do a sore ear. It is good if you have either a warm alcoholic solution of boric acid, or furacilin alcohol, or otipax, or chloramphenicol alcohol, at home, because any of these products must be dropped into the ear (2-4 drops). If in the home first-aid kit these funds were not found, then replace them with any alcoholic tincture (thuja, propolis, calendula, etc.) or vodka.
- Also, to help the child, give a painkiller in the dosage for children. This may be Eferalgan, Nurofen or Analgin, for example.
- If there is a strong concern of the baby, let him take Corvalol (the number of drops must match the age of the child - how many years, so many drops).
- Adults should measure their child's temperature. If it does not exceed the norm (36.6), then it would be good to put a warming compress on the ear.
And the main advice of doctors is to consult a specialist! The fact is that the causes of ear pain can be different, and the most common in young children is acute otitis. Even if the pain quickly subsided, it is better to consult a doctor.
What to do, the child has an ear ache? Folk remedies are accumulated with experience, but medicine is not proven. Therefore, before you follow the people's council, weigh all the pros and cons, and even better, consult your doctor.
- If the child’s ear hurts, heat the camphor oil and heat it into the diseased ear.
- Diagnosis of otitis media? Then mix the propolis tincture (10% alcoholic extract) with olive (corn) oil in a ratio of 1 to 2, and then shake well.Build a gauze flagellum and soak it with the prepared mixture. Now place it in your ear for 2-4 hours. Such treatment requires a course, that is, the procedure must be repeated every day for 2 weeks.
- If otitis is purulent, then wipe off the gruel of onions and add to it a little butter or linseed oil. Dip a swab into the mush and put the swab in the ear.
- Almond oil will serve as a painkiller for otitis in a child, which should be instilled into your ears.
- When inflammation of the ears, as well as during the flow of pus from the ear, honey and propolis tincture will help. Mix them in a ratio of 1 to 1 and drip in each ear at night for 2 drops.
- The child can explain the pain in the ear with the word "shoots", then it would be good to warm up. Heat the water to a warm state, dip a cotton swab into it and insert it into the sore ear. Keep the stick inside it takes about 30 seconds, until the stick is cold. Repeat the procedure necessary 4 times in a row. DO NOT allow your child to feel that his ear is hot, he should be pleased from the heat. Ear pain in a child will pass, if such a procedure is carried out 3 times a day.