What is lordosis?
Lordosis is a disease in which there is a curvature of the spine with a deflection forward. Such a disease can occur for a variety of reasons, including: injuries, flat feet, lack of vitamins, obesity. You should know that this disease is usually treated with exercises, of course, if it has not passed into a difficult stage.
The following are exercises for therapeutic exercises.
Therapeutic gymnastics with lordosis
To start therapeutic gymnastics is necessary only after consulting a doctor. After all, often when lordosis requires complex therapy. It can include not only exercises, but also massage, taking medicine, using creams and ointments, swimming.
An exemplary set of exercises for lordosis looks like this:
- Spread your legs shoulder-width apart. Take a deep breath, lean forward a little and stretch your arms out in front of you as much as possible. At the exit, return to the starting position. All you need to do 5-8 approaches. At the same time, the exercise should be done at a slow pace.
- Take a standing position.Inhale and tilt the torso forward, while hands try to clasp the back of the leg, but the legs at this time can not bend. On the inhale, return to the starting position. Perform 5-7 times such an exercise at a slow pace.
- Take a prone position. Press the waist down to the maximum and hold in this position for at least 5 seconds, and then take the starting position. All you need to do 8 such exercises.
- In the supine position, place your hands along the body, with the palms should be turned up. On the exhale, begin to bend the legs and pull the belly to the thigh. On the inhale, return to the starting position. Perform 5-6 such exercises.
- Lie on the floor and place your legs on a chair so that a right angle forms between your hips and knees. Then try to push the left and then the right hand into the gap between the lower back and the floor. Hold this position for 5 seconds, and then return to the starting position. You need to perform 6-8 such exercises.
To conduct therapeutic exercises need a day or as directed by a doctor.