What is prohibited in the US?
If you decide to visit the United States, you should first get acquainted with some facts about the fact that it is forbidden to import in the United States, which cannot be done in the United States, in terms of the law.
Before you go to the United States, you should familiarize yourself with the list of allowed and unauthorized goods:
- You can import cigarettes, but only 1 block (200 cigarettes).
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to import only persons over the age of 21 and only 1 liter.
- You can take a lot of money with you, but not more than 10 thousand dollars.
As for products, here is a large list of prohibited products:
- fresh meat;
- sweets with alcohol inside;
- canned foods (cucumbers, tomatoes, and so on);
- fish and caviar (not canned).
Drugs containing a drug are also prohibited for importation. There is a certificate created by the US Federal Drug Agency, in which all prohibited for the importation of drugs are prescribed. It is advisable to get acquainted with it.
If you are taking any medicine, you must have a doctor's prescription; without it, the medicine can be taken away.
You can not transport seeds and plants.
What is forbidden in the US to do from the point of view of the law
We all know that this country is divided into many states, which, oddly enough, sometimes have their own laws. Sometimes, they are very funny, for example, in Arizona, the city of Hayden is considered a violation of the law, if you stick to the frogs, and in Connecticut, Devon you can not walk backwards after the sun sets.
But, there are general laws for all residents of the states, as well as for tourists:
- You can not smoke, drink alcohol and gamble if you are under the age of 21.
- Smoking in public places is prohibited, even in some parks.
- Many states prohibit smoking while driving a car if a child under 6 is nearby.
- It is necessary to be fastened, even in the back seat.
- If you are traveling as a student, you must remember that you cannot write off plagiarism at US universities.
- Also, do not leave children under 12 years of age without supervision.