What is better clay?
For face and skin care there is an excellent tool - it is cosmetic clay. There are several types of this tool, let's consider them in order to understand which clay is better and what it is intended for. After all, it is selected for each type of skin individually. These are the types of clay: black, white, red, blue, yellow.
As a skin care product, clay is a wonderful product. It allows you to get rid of excess fat in the skin, copes well with redness, peeling and irritation of the skin. The clay contains trace elements (magnesium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, calcium, etc.) and mineral salts. On sale it is available in the form of powder, which must be diluted to the consistency of sour cream. We will also be able to understand which clay is better from acne and consider what else this remedy can give us.
Types of clay
- Clay is white. Also has the name Kaolin, mainly used as a remedy for oily and combination skin. Its property is that it tightens pores, removes excess fat, dries and at the same time cleanses the skin.
- Blue Clay It is used for preventive purposes, helping, get rid of the appearance of inflammation and rash on the skin. It smoothes wrinkles and also makes the skin more elastic and resilient, it allows to achieve a rejuvenating effect. Mostly suitable for oily and normal skin.
- Clay is red. Designed for those who have allergic skin reactions. Masks are made of it to relieve irritation and redness, as well as to eliminate itching and peeling of the skin. By saturating the skin with oxygen and stimulating blood flow to it, red clay improves dry skin.
- Clay yellow. Promotes the removal of toxins from the body, thereby helping to get rid of rashes, acne and blackheads. This clay is suitable for combination and oily skin, helps to restore wilting and dull skin.
- Clay is green. It has a bactericidal property, the effect of tightening and drying of the skin, which allows using it to keep the youth and beauty of the skin in a fading state. It also helps get rid of oily shine, helps to improve blood flow and balance water in the skin.
- Clay is black. They differ from all previous ones by their versatility; it is suitable for all skin types.This clay makes it possible to remove blackheads and blackheads on the skin. It also helps to eliminate toxins and removes impurities from the skin.
- Clay pink. This species comes from the process of mixing white and red clay. With its nourishing and cleansing properties, the skin, thanks to her, becomes velvety and elastic. Used on any type of skin.
After exploring the types of clay, we can understand that in order to find out which face clay is better and which is worse, we must, when choosing it, proceed from the type of skin and the effect we want to achieve. Based on this, it is worth choosing the clay that is most suitable for us to achieve the desired result.