What is a laptop?
In everyday life, every modern person uses a computer, through which he communicates, has fun, and works. But it is clear that carrying a large one, a personal computer is an absenteeism, and it looks ridiculous. Then mankind invented a laptop. What is a laptop, what features does it have, how does it differ from personal “relatives”? In our article we will try to answer these frequently asked questions.
Main features of the laptop
Let's start with the fact that a laptop is a portable or portable personal computer, thanks to its small (compared to a home computer) size, it includes all the main properties and components that are inherent in an ordinary computer. So, a powerful processor, keyboard, screen (display) - it all fits into a rather handy device that fits in a small bag. In addition, laptops are different, I mean by purpose:
In terms of functionality, laptops are no different from home, desktop computers.All the main components of a laptop have the same properties, but much smaller in size. Consider the main structural parts and the advantages of any laptop over a computer:
- The case of the laptop is not as large as the case of the system unit, so we can move the laptop to any other place.
- Low weight, ergonomic design.
- Thanks to the batteries, we can work autonomously on a laptop for 4 to 10 hours without charging it.
- Pay attention to what a drive in a laptop. This is the same optical CD / DVD - ROM as in a regular desktop computer, only executed without mechanics, which automatically pushes the disc tray.
- Also with a laptop, you always get the ability to connect to wireless networks on the Internet. Almost all modern laptops have a built-in special Wi-Fi adapter. Turning on this device and finding an access point to the Internet, you can always use the Internet, without any cables, routers and similar things.
Remember that laptops need to be transported in the closed state so as not to damage the matrix (display) of the device.By the way, pay attention to what is a matrix in a laptop? The matrix is a modern, full-fledged liquid crystal display for a laptop. Thanks to him, we get a more contrast and bright image. The display can be made in two types of coating, it is gloss and matte.