What is a heart attack?
Infarction refers to the phenomenon of exclusion from the circulation of an organ or tissue site. It occurs due to a sudden cessation of blood flow. An infarct is a type of necrosis.
Causes of an infarction
Consider the causes of myocardial infarction, which can rightly be called one of the most common diseases of our century.
- acute ischemia, which causes prolonged spasm, embolism, thrombosis, compression of the arteries
- insufficient blood supply to an organ, resulting in its overstrain
- the risk of heart attack increases with age
- smoking, alcohol and excess weight can also lead to it.
- Sex (men are more likely to have a heart attack than women)
- Congenital predisposition
- Angina pectoris
- High blood pressure
- Exposure to stresses
- Physical overstrain
- Mental Injuries
Further we will find out what is myocardial infarction andthan he is dangerous. Myocardial infarction is a condition that causes thrombosis of the coronary artery. In the first 2 hours from the onset of a heart attack, the risk of death is very high. He very quickly declines when the patient enters the hospital and dissolves a thrombus or performs coronary angioplasty. There is always a risk of re-development of myocardial infarction.
Most often this disease affects people who have reduced motor activity and who are prone to frequent stress. The main causes that lead to myocardial infarction are:
- binge eating
- excess of animal fats consumed in food
- sedentary lifestyle
- bad habits
The risk of myocardial infarction in physically active people is several times less than that of those who have a low-activity lifestyle.
Myocardial infarction is a disease of the heart muscle. It feeds on oxygen, which comes from blood vessels located from the outside. If some of these vessels are afflicted with atherosclerosis for some reason, they become already and can not pass a sufficient amount of blood. This leads to coronary heart disease. There comes a complete cessation of the blood supply of some part of the heart muscle - myocardial infarction. This leads to a blockage of the coronary artery due to spasm or development of a blood clot. Bends the tissue site, devoid of nutrition.
- rapid breathing and palpitations
- weak and rapid pulse on limbs
- heavy sweating
A cerebral infarction (ischemic stroke) occurs due to a decrease in cerebral blood flow.
To its most frequent reasons are:
- infectious diseases
- blood diseases
- heart defects
- myocardial infarction
Overexertion - physical or mentalalways precedes a cerebral infarction. It is most often observed in persons older than fifty years. It often occurs against the background of the pathology of the carotid or vertebral arteries.
Because of thrombosis, embolism, or spasm,blockage of the vessel and, as a consequence, cerebrovascular insufficiency. Breaking the supply of brain tissue - that's what a cerebral infarction is. He may be preceded by headaches, discomfort.
Symptoms are manifested and intensified gradually - for several hours, and sometimes - several days. The degree of their expression can vary. There are always prevailing symptoms.
- the face grows dumb, speech is broken
- headache, nausea, vomiting may be absent
- blood pressure is normal or increased
- the temperature is not increased
- pulse quickens
- heart pain and irregular heartbeat rhythm
Extensive heart attack
Now consider what is a vast heart attack.
Extensive heart attack is the mostA dangerous form of this disease. Blood flow during myocardial infarction is disturbed in one, a small part of the heart. With a large heart attack without food, a rather large area of the heart muscle remains.
Its causes are always several factors, among which we can distinguish:
- pathology of the circulatory system or heart
- kidney pathology
- stress, mental trauma, nervous tension
- sedentary lifestyle
- very strong heart attack, a person can not do anything, talk, move
- pain in the left side of the trunk
- fainting due to pain shock
- hard breath
- pallor and cold sweat
Now you know what an infarct is, what are its causes and symptoms. We hope that from this article you have learned the main thing - once again realized the need to lead a healthy lifestyle.