What birds sing?
Some songbirds people domesticated in ancient times. The rulers of different countries had their favorite feathered vocalists, and kept them in luxurious golden cages. Want to know which birds are singing? Consider the most prominent representatives of the singers.
Siskin - bird unpretentious, with a bright ringing voice. This singer can be started even for novice avid fans. Siskin is well accustomed both in a separate cage, and in a large aviary-cage with other poultry. Due to the non-conflict peace-loving nature, ease of care and pleasant singing, this bird is a welcome pet in any home.
Goldfinch sings beautifully, looks bright and easily gets used to communicating with a person.
Oatmeal and repov
Oatmeal and repolov more timid and require more reverent treatment of a person. Experts do not recommend starting these songbirds to novice lovers.
Singing Birds: Elite
The most skillful feathered singers are considered to be the nightingales, thrushes, Slavs, Varakushek, warblers, koreols, warblers. All these birds sing amazingly beautifully both day and night! Unfortunately, it’s very difficult to keep such vocalists at home.Only enthusiastic and experienced bird lovers can do these singers.
In pet stores the most complete of the songbirds are canaries. These small active birds are distinguished not only by virtuoso singing, but also by their bright appearance. Breeders from different countries brought out different types of song canaries:
- German singing canary. Another name is the Harz Roller, and this name comes from the words “roll out” and “rumble.” Roller's voice is low, quiet, but unusually deep. German canaries sing with a closed beak and strongly inflate the neck. Roller yellow color, very rarely speckled yellow specimens.
- Belgian singing canary. A water-splinter or a malinois is like a roller, but much more mobile and larger. The Malinois song is richer than the rumble of a German fellow, even nightingales are celebrated! This songbird is the most popular among lovers. By standards, the Belgian canary should be pure yellow.
- Spanish Canary It is called timbrados, and it was bred for a long time. This canary is quite small (up to 13 cm), its singing is not as rich as the repertoire of malinois.Spanish canaries can be yellow, green, variegated.
- Russian singing canary. This bird is characterized by gentle oatmeal tunes. She is loved and willingly bred not only in our country, because no other canary has such heartfelt singing anymore!
Basic content for song birds
Song birds require special care and attention. If you do not follow the basic rules, feathered pets are unlikely to please you with virtuoso singing.
- The cages of songbirds should correspond to the size and number of inhabitants.
- It is better to buy a cage with bamboo rods and a linen top.
- The cage must be installed in the place where there is sunlight, but no drafts.
- You can not smoke in the room where the bird lives.
- It is necessary to clean the cage every day, change the water and feed.