Update the blood, or How to determine the gender of the unborn child?
Every man who has accumulated a rich lifeexperience, in the end, dares to share it with the surrounding people. And who can you pass on your business and all your knowledge to the rest, if not to your son? For this reason, most men want a boy to grow up in their family. And women, in turn, dream of a girl.
The problem is when a family is born in a rowseveral children of the same sex, is facing many parents. For this reason, it was observed that the renewal of blood in men and women often affects the sex of the child during conception.
This theory is widely usedbecause of its simplicity and ease of calculation. The main factor affecting the sex of the planned child at conception is how long the blood was renewed in the body of a man or woman, and if the blood cells of a man are "newer", then a boy will be born. And if the blood is "younger" with a woman, a girl will be born.
It is believed that the renewal of blood in menoccurs with a periodicity of 4 years. In women, this period is smaller, and is 3 years. If you take into account the age from birth, then the blood renewal in a woman is committed at the age of 15, 18, 21, ... 33 years and so on. In men this process occurs at the age of 16, 20, 24, ... 36 years and so on.
Determining the desired sex of the unborn child bythis method is made by the formula, where the full age of the potential parent is divided into its blood renewal period. The resulting integers are discarded, and the fractional remainders are compared. Whose remnant is less, of that sex, most likely, there will be a child.
For example, a man is 27, and a woman is 25 years old. If we divide 27 by 4 and 25 by 3, we get 6.75 and 8.33. We discard the integers and compare the remainders. The male remain 0.75 more than the female 0.33, which means that the woman had a blood update later than the male. Therefore, the sex of the future child, most likely, will be female.
Given a certain confluence of circumstances,the result of the calculations can be approximately equal. Then the probability of conception, both girls and boys will be the same. In this case, future parents should rely on fate or, if conception is only planned, transfer it to a more attractive date.
If there is a desire to operate more accuratefigures, it is worth translating the years into months, multiplying them by 12, and calculating based on the period of renewal of blood cells in men 48, and in women 36 months, respectively.
In this method, one of the important factorsaffecting the sex of the planned child, can be a significant loss of blood from a transfusion, trauma or other case, as a result of which the person's blood will invariably be replaced by a new one.
It is worth noting that the method of updating the blood, which is used to establish the sex of the future baby - is not among the most accurate. But there are other ways, which include:
- Determining the sex of the child based on the Rh factor and the blood group of his parents.
- The Chinese calendar, in which the sex of the planned child is determined taking into account the month of conception and the age of the future mother.
- The Japanese table, which is similar to the Chinese calendar, takes into account the months of birth of both parents and indicates the probability of a certain sex in the child.
- Folk methods based on signs and external signs:
- Sharp form of the abdomen - a boy will be born, and if the tummy is round - a girl.
- If the pregnant woman has a strong toxicosis - it is worth waiting for the girl.
- Girls "take away the beauty" of the mother - the hair falls out in the pregnant woman, pimples appear, the skin becomes dull, the nose swells up.
- Pregnant pulls on meat - there will be a boy. And if the sweet - a girl will be born.
- If the future dad is much older than the future mother, then most likely a boy will be born. If a wife is much older than her husband, a girl will be born.
Perhaps the most accurate method of establishing the sex of a future child is 99%, which can be used at the 20th week of pregnancy - ultrasound.
If the calculation of the sex of the child in combination with the above methods takes into account the renewal of blood, the probability of an accurate result in family planning will increase significantly.