Patty with potatoes: caloric content and composition
Russian cuisine is simply impossible to imagine withoutpies with a variety of fillings. The pie is a small pie filled with meat, fish, berries, jam and jam, vegetables and fruits. There are a lot of options. A pie is an excellent snack. You can grab it on the run, throw it in your mouth and do not feel hunger for a long time. Unsweetened pie can be served for dinner or for dinner. This is an excellent alternative to bread.
But one of the most popular and favorite ispatty with potatoes. Caloric content of this dish, like other "liveries", certainly scares those who observe proper nutrition or "sit" on a strict diet. But, as experts say, nutritionists, pie patty - dissonance. Here everything will depend on the method of its preparation.
So let's figure out what kind of this batchis more useful, tasty. Which one to choose a pie with potatoes, the caloric content of which would not frighten and would not have presented the next morning negative emotions when looking at the scales.
Pie - a treat for children and vegetarians
There are thousands of recipes in the worldcooking pies. Sweet cakes are definitely the favorite delicacy of children. In childhood, we do not so important the question: "Can I eat a patty with potatoes for dinner? Caloric content 1 pc. - how much is? Do not hurt this figure? "Children do not care, and calories are needed for children, because they spend a lot of them, unlike some adults.
Patties with vegetable fillings perfectly suitedthose who follow a diet or adhere to vegetarianism. If you cook the dough correctly and add not fatty meat stuffing, but, say, stewed cabbage or boiled potatoes, the pies will be very affordable for a diet dish.
Composition and method of preparation of pies
As we said, depending on the type of testand the composition of the filling will vary and the calorie content of the dish. If you watch for proper nutrition, then be sure to consider this fact. People who are obese should give up pies with fatty meat fillings and yeast dough. In addition, you should not eat fried in oil baking.
The average caloric value is 250kcal per hundred grams of baking. If this pie with a fruit filling - calorie 240 kcal per hundred grams. If this pie with potatoes - calorie 235 kcal. Pies with meat stuffing will be increased by at least ten kilocalories per hundred grams - 260-276.
The difference will be quite significant depending on thefrom the type of preparation. Take for example baked goods, cooked in an oven. Patties with potatoes in the oven - calorie 230-235 kcal, pies with apple filling in the oven - 175 kcal, with cottage cheese - 206 kcal, with fish filling - caloric content of 176-180 kcal.
Now let's compare this same batch, onlyprepared by immersion in liters of boiling oil. Fried patties with cabbage - 263 kcal. Cooked potatoes with potatoes - a calorie content of 100 grams 276. Even the caloric content of pies with berry or fruit fillings significantly increases. If the baked pie with apples is 175 kcal per hundred grams of dish, then the fried variant will already be an order of magnitude larger - 207 kcal. Feel the difference.
Affects the caloric content of pies and dough, inwhich wrapped the filling. The most caloric is, of course, the yeast and puff pastry. In one there is a lot of flour and yeast, sugar, in the other - flour and butter, without which you simply can not cook a delicious puff pastry. Also pies can be made from fresh, sand, custard.
Refusing to fried pies
No matter how tasty you seem to fried in oil pies, any dietician doctor will recommend you to give them up. Delicious? Yes. Is it useful? Of course not!
In addition to the fact that the use of fried piesIt will negatively affect the state of your figure, it will also respond to your state of health. Not only is the caloric content of the patty with baked potatoes lower, but it is also more healthful to use such baking.
Fried pastries can not be consumed for several reasons:
- As a result of frying, free radicals are formed that damage our body, leading to problems with the heart, causing atherosclerosis of the vessels.
- Oily foods will always have a negative effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Constant heartburn, constipation and heaviness in the abdomen, a feeling of swelling and pain in the stomach.
- Even cancer can developonly from the fact that you often used to eat fried in butter pies. It is especially scary when the oil is used many times, as it is done in most roadside cafes or catering centers of poor quality.
We replace fried baked goods on baked. What will happen?
- As a result of heat exposure to yeast,energy is released, which later pies will "share" with you. Yeast rod can normalize digestion. It also contributes to the normalization of the intestine, improves the microflora in the stomach and intestines.
- For example, a baked patty with potatoes,the calorie content of which will be low, will never negatively affect the figure. Nutrients that are contained in potatoes or any other vegetable fillings will only benefit. When frying pies in the oven, useful substances are not lost. The body feels only good, immunity improves and resistance to various colds increases.
- Baked pie is an excellent way to have a snack or even a full meal for schoolchildren, active children and adults. These are the right calories, which are quickly wasted and give energy.
Patty for bread
It seems unrealistic to replace high-caloriebread for the same high-calorie pies? As it turned out, nutritionists even advise it. If you choose the "right" low-calorie dough and add the "right" useful stuffing there, then the patty can easily replace the bread on the table. And it will be, I must say, an order of magnitude more useful.
For example, in the autumn period, in order to increaseimmunity, experts advise eating pies with pumpkin, lemon filling or berry (black currant, cowberry). For people who lead an active lifestyle, bread can be replaced with patties with protein filling. It can be a boiled chicken egg, low-fat cottage cheese, chicken boiled meat.