Mannik in the multivark on sour cream. Recipes
Mannik in a multivark on sour cream is a wonderfuldessert and a real find for bakeries. This cake is prepared very quickly from the simplest products, but it turns out very tasty and delicate. From this article you will learn how to bake a mannik with sour cream in a multivariate, as well as some secrets of its preparation.
A simple recipe for semolina pie
Each hostess prepares this dessert in her own way. Someone prefers a diet option without flour, someone likes to add flavorings, and someone recognizes only a pie with sweet stuffing. In our case, we suggest you try to make a simple manicure in a multivark on sour cream, which will be delicious in itself. Recipe:
- In a suitable container, place a glass of semolina, a half cup of sour cream and leave the food for a while at rest.
- When the mancha swells, add to it three eggs, which should be pre-whipped with one glass of sugar.
- A glass of flour sift through a sieve and also add to the dough.
- Half a glass of raisins without pits wash with water and scald with boiling water. After that, also add it to the dough and mix it with other products.
Pour a cup of multivarka vegetable orbutter, and then pour the dough into it. Cook the dessert in the "Baking" mode for about 50 minutes. Then you need to cool the cake. After this, it should be carefully removed, cut into small portions and served with tea.
Mannik on sour cream in the multi-brand "Redmond"
If you have a lot of experience in cooking, thenyou know how hard it is to cook mann pie in the oven. In order to make it magnificent and ruddy, it is necessary to thoroughly study the features of its plate. If you make a mistake and choose the wrong time, then your dessert can burn or stay moist. Thanks to modern technology, baking in a multivariate is very easy to prepare, and the dough is baked evenly. To bake a delicious mannik in a multivark on sour cream, you will need:
- Mix a glass of semolina with one glass of sour cream, and then leave the food for half an hour.
- While the mancha swells, whip one glass of sugar with three chicken eggs.
- Combine the prepared foods, add to them sieved wheat flour (half a glass), half a teaspoon of soda and salt to taste.
- If you want your dessert to have a special flavor, add a little vanilla or vanilla sugar to the dough.
- Lubricate the bowl with butter and pour the dough into it.
The cake should be cooked in the "Baking" mode for at least one hour. When it is ready, sprinkle it with powdered sugar and serve it to the table.
Mannick without flour
This dessert in no event we can not namedietary, but you can try to reduce its calorie content. If you want to treat your relatives with delicious pastries, then pay attention to this recipe. How to cook a mannik in a multivark on sour cream? Read the recipe and act in accordance with our instructions:
- First, mix a glass of manga and a glass of lean sour cream in a suitable container and leave the foods aside for a while.
- Mix 100 grams of sugar with a whisk with three squirrels from chicken eggs. To speed up the process, you can use a mixer.
- Combine the prepared foods, add to them vanilla sugar and a bag of baking powder.
- Rinse the raisins and pour it over for a while with boiling water. Then mix it with the rest of the food.
Bake mannik for at least an hour, putting the device in the "Baking" mode.
Mannick on sour cream. The recipe in the multivariate
The peculiarity of this dessert is,that for its preparation we need blueberries. In summer you can take fresh berries, and in the cold season you can take frozen. To make a mannik in a multivark on sour cream, you will need:
- Three eggs beat up with a mixer with one glass of sugar and one pinch of salt.
- Add a glass of semolina, a glass of sour cream and a glass of sifted white flour to the bowl.
- Stir the food and leave it alone for 30 minutes.
- When the time is right, put the baking powder into the dough and mix everything together again.
- Rinse 100 grams of blueberries under running water and dry.
- Lubricate the bowl of the multivark oil, and then pour in it most of the dough. On it lay an even layer of prepared berries and fill them with the remaining dough.
Cook the pie in the "Baking" mode for 50 minutes. To keep the dessert fluffy, do not open the multivarker cover after a signal for another 20 minutes. Before serving, cut the cake into portions. Such manic is perfectly combined with aromatic tea and homemade jam.
We will be happy if you like cookingmannik in a multivark on sour cream. With the help of the recipes collected in this article, you can diversify traditional family tea drinking and more often to please loved ones with tasty dishes.