Irritation on hands and other parts of the body. Causes of appearance
Irritation on arms, legs, axillaryhollows, pubes and other parts of the body causes discomfort and unpleasant sensations. In some cases, the cause may be various infectious skin diseases that require contact with a dermatologist for advice and treatment, but often the irritation is not the nature of the disease, but simply a reaction of the body to various external effects or to any changes in the human body.
Consider the most common irritations on various parts of the body, which are most often encountered.
Irritation on arms, legs and body
In fact, the reasons for the irritation may be just mass. Some of them:
- the effects of too dry or wet climate, sudden temperature changes;
- discrepancy of cosmetics to skin type or simply poor-quality cosmetics:
- malnutrition and digestive system disorders;
- depression and stress;
- coarse clothing that can simply scratch the skin;
- wearing clothing made of synthetic fabrics colored with unnatural chemical dyes;
- Various chemical agents.Especially often there is irritation on the hands after washing dishes or hand washing with the use of household chemicals, it is recommended to do this only in rubber gloves. The appearance of rashes on the body can be the result of the addition of various conditioners, new powders, bleaches and other means to washing. Even if the washing is done using a machine, all chemicals remain on the clothing.
The simplest way to remove irritation on the hands and body - the use of special soothing body creams that do not contain alcohol, you can use a variety of masks.
Irritations under the armpits
- an allergic reaction to deodorant;
- severe sweating;
- synthetic or chemically dyed clothing;
- poor-quality hair removal.
Of course, the most common cause iscall hair removal. The skin in the armpits is rather tender and it is very easy to damage it when depilating. To remove hair from this area, it is better to use depilatory cream, they do less damage to the skin.
In other cases, you simply follow theelementary rules of hygiene. Taking a shower or just washing your armpits with soap or gel in the morning and in the evening, on a clean skin the sweat, which is so irritating, will stand out much less. Especially this advice relates to the hot season.
From clothes it is necessary to choose things, not constrained in the field of axillas, especially it concerns synthetic fabrics. Clothes made of cotton, even with close fitting, do not cause irritation.
Irritation of the pubic
- occurrence after shaving;
- various kinds of diseases.
Appearance of redness, irritation and acne aftershaving is very common phenomenon. When removing hair with a razor, the skin layer is damaged - the epithelium, plus the razor itself injures the skin, the bacteria get into the wound, which cause small inflammations, and as a result - a dermatosis in the form of various kinds of rashes.
There are ways that can reduce the likelihood ofthe appearance of irritations. As a shaving aid, use not soap, which further promotes rashes, but use a special gel or shaving foam for this area. The razor itself needs to be sharp, it quickly shaves off the hair without causing injuries, when using a blunt razor it is necessary to conduct several times in one place, causing trauma to the skin. And it is better to carry out this procedure on steamed skin.
To irritation on the pubic should be taken more seriously, as this can be a symptom of various diseases.