How to tie a person?
Sometimes in life there are situations when you have to resort to extreme measures. Suppose you managed to detain a robber, and now you called the police, but until the outfit reaches the scene of the incident, your criminal can easily hide. In this article we will describe how to properly bind a person so that he could not break free.
Linking a person is determined by the solution of specific problems. So, during convoying, only hands are tied, and in order to eliminate violent behavior, more stringent measures are used. These may include tying up not only the arms, but also the legs and the torso. So, let's consider how to connect a person with the most reliable nodes.
How to tie hands
To begin with, the hands are usually tied up in the front, except in the case when a detainee is transported by transport, in this situation it is best to tie the front.
In order to reliably restrict movement, when tying a hand should be in the following positions, choose each of them at your discretion:
- hands behind his back and arms crossed;
- hands still behind the back, one hand is located above the other;
- hands behind the back, and cysts should be pressed to each other by the back side;
- hands behind the back - one on top and the other on the bottom;
- place your hands behind your head, with your hands crossed while the free end of the rope is tied to a trouser belt;
- your robber's arms are crossed on his chest, his hands are behind his back.
How to tie a person? During this process, try to be on the side, out of reach of the opponent's feet. The best thing is to make a person face the wall with his hands on it, or lie down on his stomach, arms folded behind his back.
What and how to bind
It is best to tie with a rope, but if you do not have it at hand, use a trouser belt or tie. The last option is the easiest. Pull the tie loop on the opponent's hands, which should be parallel to each other. Tighten the loop, dissolve the ends of the tie in different directions and tie the bottom of the "eight".
We turn to the main "tool" for binding. So, how to tie a person? There are several options:
- Method one.Take a rope about 2.5 meters long, make a person lie on the ground, sit on top of him. Take out the rope and make a stitching loop. To do this, take one end with your right hand and wrap it around your left hand once. She also grab the free end of the rope, then bravely tighten the loop. Pull on the long end and the loop will tighten.
- There is also a loop "throw" - for quick binding. To get such a loop, fold the rope in half, then take it with your right hand from the ends. Open the closed end and put it on your fingers, then lay the open closed end on the rope at the right chest. Next, you need to fold the rope with your thumb and index finger of your right hand, and hold your left hand along the rope to the left. Now turn the resulting loop over your arms or your legs and tighten it by separating the ends of the rope. Wrap the connected parts of the body two or three times and you're done!
Now you know how to properly bind a person and can successfully use this knowledge in practice!