How to straighten hair without ironing?
Straight hair is the dream of many ladies, most often forstraightening strands used ironing. However, this eventually leads to fragility and dryness of the curls, so you need to use a more gentle method. Below it will be described how to straighten hair without ironing.
How can I straighten my hair without ironing?
There are ways by which you can straighten hair without ironing. They are considered to be sparing, and the locks after such manipulations do not look dull and lifeless.
How to straighten hair with a hair dryer
This method refers to thermal, but inUnlike ironing, he does not do much harm to locks. After all, the source of heat does not touch the hair, which means that the damage will be much less. However, with the straightening of the curls, the hair dryer will have to tinker, especially at the beginning, since this method requires skill. It is important to know that the result of such a straightening is kept less than a curling iron or ironing, and the process itself takes more time.
- Wash hair, apply a styling agent on them, which does not require washing.
- Put on a hairdryer a flat nozzle or a round hairbrush and start straightening your hair.
- Pull down the curls of the comb and blow on them with hot air. These movements you need to repeat with each strand to achieve the desired result.
- When you manage to reach straight hair, apply a fixative to the locks. Thanks to this measure it will be possible to extend the effect.
Straighten hair with a brush
Straighten hair can be using a brush. This method is also called brashing. It is quite laborious, especially the first few times, but it inflicts minimum damage to locks.
- Wash your hair, take a brush, comb them back and fix them in this position with a crab.
- Separate small strands, starting from the back of the head, and pull them with a brush from the roots. At the same time, they need to be dried with a hair dryer.
- As soon as you treat all the ringlets, blow-dry the temporal areas, the crown and the forehead area.
- Each dried strand is fixed with a spray for gloss, and preferably a light varnish.
Chemical methods of hair straightening
In the beauty salons you can meet the service underthe name keratin rectification. In the course of this procedure, a keratin-containing agent is applied to the hair. Then the composition is washed off and sealed in the hair structure by ironing. As a result, you can forget about what straightening is for a few months, and the hair will not only be straight, but also shiny. This procedure is not cheap, but it can even be called useful for curls. After all, for a long time you will not need to dry them with iron.
There are other ways to straighten hair atchemical means. During the procedures, special compositions are applied to the locks, due to which the strands cease to curl for six months. At home, do not do this procedure, because the master assesses the condition of the hair before applying the chemical, and then rinses it with a special shampoo. This method of hair straightening is considered expensive, since several means must be applied to the hair, and the master should evaluate the condition of the hair in order to minimize the harmful effects of the compounds.
More advice on how to achieve direct curls can be found in our article - How to make hair straight.
If all the same for you hair iron isthe best means, it is better to choose the one that will cause the least damage to the curls. With the rules of his choice can be found in our article - Which hair straightener is better.