How to limit access to the Internet?
Nowadays, the Internet acts as the right hand of a person, his main assistant. In the world wide web you can find answers to almost all questions. Unfortunately, the Internet can be a distributor of illegal and immoral materials. And the worst thing is that children's access to these forbidden materials is not limited. This article will tell you how to restrict Internet access. You will learn about some of the free programs required for this.
1. NetPolice Lite 1.9.3 build 45. This program is one of the best, it limits access to unwanted resources on the Internet. Here are some brief specifications:
- Size: 34.7 MB;
- Site creators:;
- Platform: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7;
- Interface: Russian;
- Paid analogue: TrafficWasher (750 rub.)
2. In order to limit the child’s access to “harmful” Internet sites, it is enough to install a free Internet Censor program developed in Russia.This program allows parents to control the time spent by their children on the Internet. It blocks access to sites that children do not want to visit.
3. Salfeld Child Control 20 - a program that limits the time children spend at the computer. After the allotted time ends, the computer automatically shuts down and re-entry is impossible.
4. WindowsGuard. This program allows you to block access to various programs, files that are on your computer with a password. The program has a simple interface.
5. Often children sit for a long time on the Internet. In such a situation, Kaspersky CRYSTAL will help you. This program is equipped with a parental control function that restricts your child’s access to the Internet. With this program, you can prevent your child from accessing the Internet at a specific time of day and on certain days of the week.
Now you know how to restrict Internet access. Use at least one or even several of the proposed programs and be able to protect your child from harmful information.