How to remove black dots?
Watch the video
Flawless skin is the dream of every woman, but what if there are constantly black dots on it? There is a way out - to begin a special facial treatment, which will include cleaning the pores, using special masks and scrubs.
Salon procedures will help to quickly remove the black spots on the face. They are required to clean the face. Cleaning can be vacuum or manual, while the latter is more preferred because it is more efficient. With it, you can remove points even in remote places.
After cleaning in the cabin, you must make a mask. It will clean the pores at a deeper level. After that, you will cause a tonic that will narrow the pores - this will prevent the penetration of dirt into them during the day.
Please note that you will need to go to the masks several times a week after cleaning the face. In addition to them, the beautician will also use scrubs.
Of course, not everyone can afford to visit a beautician.Home treatments will help you. In this case, again, you need to start with cleaning the pores.
- Pour boiling water into the pan, you can use herbal decoction based on lime or chamomile. Then tilt your face over the steam (do not do it too low so as not to burn the skin), cover your head with a towel and wait 10-15 minutes.
- In the next step, proceed to the extrusion of black dots. First, wash your hands thoroughly and wipe them with alcohol. Then wrap your index fingers with napkins and gently squeeze out the black dots with them, they will come out with the yellowish fat easily enough, because the skin of the face will be steamed.
- Upon completion of this procedure, you must wipe the face with hydrogen peroxide and apply a home mask. To prepare it, you need to take a few tablespoons of honey and mix with 10 ml of rose water. Apply the mixture with a brush on the face and leave for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water and apply a light moisturizer.
After such a complex cleansing of the face will need to maintain the skin in perfect condition. To do this, you will need to do peeling 1-2 times a week.For peeling, you can take ground coffee and mix it with a small amount of honey. Apply the resulting peeling massage on the face, and then rinse with warm water.
In addition to peeling, you will need to do the following:
- Wipe the skin with this mixture 2 times a day: Mix 10 ml of peanut butter with 10 ml of fresh lime juice.
- Apply a face mask made of papaya or tomato pulp once a week.
- Wipe face once a day with ice cubes made from decoction of chamomile, sage and coltsfoot.
In home care you can also use other folk remedies. Removing the black spots from the nose will help you daily washing with mineral water and wiping the face with kefir, which tends to dissolve sebum. You can also do the following masks during the week:
- Mix in equal parts soda and fine salt. Then lather your face with regular soap. After that, apply in a circular motion a mixture of salt and soda, leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Beat lightly the protein from 1 chicken egg. Add 10 g of sugar there and mix everything thoroughly. It is necessary to obtain a mass with a uniform consistency.Apply it on face and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Crush the oatmeal. Use them as a scrub or mask, pre-mixed with a small amount of milk.
For face care, use only suitable cosmetics:
- Masks choose on the basis of clay;
- wash soap or gels that contain sulfur;
- creams use those that contain benzene peroxide, as this ingredient prevents skin from drying out and the growth of bacteria;
- decorative cosmetics should have a light texture and have antibacterial properties.
Try to adjust your diet. Include fish, cottage cheese, kefir, vegetables and fruits. Exclude from it sweets, ghee and butter, spices and smoked meats.