How to quickly cure angina?
Angina is an infectious disease caused by a bacterium from the cocci family. Therefore, the question of whether the angina is unambiguously positive response, angina spreads airborne.Increasing pain in the throat, inflammation of the tonsils, weakness, fever - all these unpleasant symptoms can be avoided if you know how to quickly cure angina.
Signs of angina and causes of the disease
There are several factors that can provoke angina
- weakened immunity. If the immunity of a person is not strong enough, even a slight hypothermia, cold food or drink can lead to the development of angina;
- infection. The causative agents of the disease can become sticks of streptococci, staphylococcus, herpes virus, Candida fungi and other bacteria;
- chronic diseases. Exacerbation of chronic diseases, for example, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, tracheitis can also cause inflammation of the tonsils.
Before treating the sore throat, you need to make sure thatthis is really a sore throat, not a cold or flu, which is also characterized by a sore throat. Therefore, if simultaneously with it there is a runny nose or cough, then we can assume a respiratory-viral disease. And diagnose angina can be on a white raid on the tonsils. In this case, you must always consult a doctor.
How to quickly cure a sore throat at home
Only a doctor can confirm the diagnosis, establish a type of disease and prescribe a treatment that must be strictly implemented in the treatment of angina at home.
Medicinal treatment of sore throats
For the treatment of angina, three types of medicines are used
- Antibiotics. Kill bacteria - the causative agents of the disease can only antibiotics. No national means can cope with this task. For antibiotics to benefit, they should be selected individually. The course of admission is at least 5-7 days.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs. These can be sprays (Ingalipt, Stopangin, Givalex) or tablets for resorption (Decatalene, Tharyngept, Septotelet).
- Immunostimulants. Drugs that stimulate the immune system should be taken only as directed by the doctor.
Traditional methods of treatment of angina
Traditional medicine is used as an additional treatment.
- Rinses. For throat rinses, you can use: baking soda (1 tsp to a glass of water), salt (1/2 tsp to a glass of water), a solution of furacilin (1 tablet per 100 grams of water), alcohol tincture of propolis (15 drops per glass water), broths of a camomile, a sage.
- Inhalations. For inhalation, antiseptic solutions (chlorhexidine, soda with iodine), medicinal herbs and plants (chamomile, eucalyptus, oak bark, calendula) are used. To treat the throat with inhalations is possible only in the absence of increased body temperature.
- Decoctions. The decoction of cumin is the miracle force. ½ cup of cumin seeds must be ground in a coffee grinder and boiled in a glass of water for 15 minutes. When the liquid becomes viscous, it must be filtered through a sieve, add ¼ cup of water and bring to a boil again. In the finished broth add 1 tbsp. spoon of cognac. Drink 1 tbsp. spoon every 30 minutes until the broth is over.
Recommendations for a patient with angina
- Under no circumstances should warming compresses be applied to the throat, since heat promotes the reproduction of bacteria.
- In the first days of illness at an elevated body temperature, the patient needs a bed rest. The disease transferred on legs or foots, is fraught with complications.
- From the diet, you should exclude sharp, hot and cold dishes. Food should be maximally vitaminized.
- Abundant drink (milk, freshly prepared juices, alkaline mineral water, tea) eliminates the consequences of intoxication of the body.