How to make the intestines work?
Intestinal diseases are a fairly common problem, and all because a very small percentage of people monitor their diet and diet. No one thinks that a poorly functioning intestine can cause very serious diseases. Let's figure out how to make the intestines work properly and avoid serious consequences.
Diet can not be broken!
As the famous character from "Dunno on the Moon" Donut used to say, Donut, you can't break the diet! And how right he was! The main positions of the correct diet are:
- meals 5-6 times a day in small portions;
- drinking enough water - at least 2 liters per day;
- vegetables and fruits every day;
- the closer to the evening, the less heavy and high-calorie the dish should be.
If you follow these rules, it will be quite difficult for you to earn a bowel problem. However, units are guided by them, and therefore earn their own problems.If your intestines are already working poorly as a result of malnutrition, one correct diet will not restore its work.
How to improve the bowels?
To bring the intestine to a healthy state, you must:
- Include fiber in the diet (you can buy at the pharmacy and even in some supermarkets).
- To increase motor activity - the physiological load leads to a tone not only muscles, but also internal organs.
- To do a special “gymnastics” for the intestines - immediately after waking up for a few minutes in a clockwise direction, massage the abdomen in a circular motion.
- Drink special herbal preparations to improve the work of the intestines and, on the recommendation of a doctor, special herbal complexes such as Fitomucil.
Well, we hope you have not started your problems with the intestines so much that these tips will not help you.