How to make coffee?
Watch the video
As many people know, how you make coffee depends on its taste. But before we start exploring how to make coffee, let's look at its varieties. After all, the taste is determined by the types of coffee ...
What coffee to cook
- Arabica. This sort of coffee can be recognized by oblong grains and some sour taste.
- Robusta has round-shaped grains and slightly bitter. It contains more caffeine than arabica.
- Liberica, it's hard to find. It does not possess so bright and saturated taste, as two previous grades.
How to make natural coffee
To begin with, it is ideal to buy natural coffee beans. And just before making coffee, you need to grind only the required amount of beans. True coffee connoisseurs know that the remaining coffee thus retains its original flavor and is not exhaled.
It is also necessary to determine the method of making coffee, which will be convenient for you. It is believed that nothing compares to coffee brewed in the Turk.But people who do not have at their disposal the Turks, cope with improvised means. Someone can not refuse the convenience of coffee makers. Penetrating the art of making coffee in the Turk: read our instructions and watch the video on how to make coffee.
How to cook ground coffee in Turk
- We put a clean, empty Turk on the stove to warm its bottom. Then remove it from the heat.
- Pour ground coffee into it. We calculate the amount of coffee in this way: for 150 g of water, 2 teaspoons of ground coffee are needed.
- After pouring coffee in Turku, add the same sugar. Each defines its quantity for itself.
- Then pour cold water into the Turk. Make sure that the water level does not exceed the narrowest area of the neck of the Turks. Thus, you will provide minimal interaction with the air, and this allows the drink to get the most aroma of coffee.
- it's time to put the Turk back on the stove. Please note that ground coffee in the Turk should be cooked on a slow fire.
- We advise you not to move away from the stove while brewing coffee. Drink capricious, he can and run away while you are engaged in extraneous affairs.After a crust (foam) forms on the water, and bubbles appear on the sides, the boiling process begins and the crust rises. To remove the Turk from the fire should be before the crust collapsed, try to prevent this. After all, our crust can be compared to a cork, which does not allow air to carry away the taste and aroma of a drink. Also, there should be no vigorous boiling with large air bubbles.
- So, you took the Turk from the fire. Now you need to wait for the crust subsided. Repeat its uplift again.
How to make Turkish coffee
By tradition, Turkish coffee is brewed exclusively from Arabica coffee. Often, spices and cardamom are added to it. Some sometimes brew whole coffee beans, but they will float on the surface. Turkish coffee is coffee with frothy! If not, then the coffee is brewed incorrectly. We suggest you to get acquainted with one of the ways how to make Turkish coffee.
- Mix in a special container (preferably in the Turk) ground Arabica coffee with sugar. Turkish coffee is usually very sweet. You can put in the Turk the same amount of coffee and sugar (for example, two teaspoons per 150 grams of water).
- Pour coffee and sugar with water.Let them stand for 5 minutes in this way to allow the taste and aroma to be removed.
- Put the Turk on a low fire. Let the coffee boil very slowly, and the foam is formed as much as possible.
- Bring coffee to a boil, but do not boil. Remove from heat and immediately put back, bringing to re-boil.