How to make a skull?
Children are happiness! And with the approach of the New Year holidays, parents understand that it's time to sit down for tailoring a suit in which a favorite child will go to a matinee for school or a kindergarten. You certainly need a mask. In this article, we'll look at how to make a skull and mask in the form of it. These items are useful not only for masquerades, but also for games by a large company.
How to make a skull from paper
To do this, you will need:
- 2 pieces of plasticine or clay,
- 1 packet of paper napkins,
- A little white packing paper,
- PVA (glue),
- Skull pattern or drawing,
- A small balloon,
- Oil (vegetable) or paraffin,
- Plate or bowl,
Now proceed to create the skull:
- First you need to make a pig. Check with the picture, blind it from the clay. If there is no clay, then clay will do. The workpiece should dry properly. This process will take at least 5-6 days.
- Spread the disc with vegetable oil. If there is no oil, then paraffin can completely replace it.
- Initially, you need to tear the napkins into mediumpieces. Place them in a saucer with water. Let them get a little wet. Note. Your workpiece consists of two parts-the occipital and facial. It is necessary to apply gently wet wipes on half of the skull. On that part, where there will be a nape, glue more napkins, and on another it is less. It is necessary to cover and leave holes for the eyes, nose and mouth. That part of the skull that is below does not stick.
- When the first layer of napkins is applied,The workpiece must be left in order for it to be watered with glass, and it dried out. When it dries, other layers can be applied. To do this, apply packaging paper, which is pre-moistened with glue. Now again allow the workpiece to dry out. Then you can apply a third layer of paper. Dry the pasted workpiece and remove it from the mold. The second half of the skull is also glued in the same way.
- Now you need to combine half of the skull. If necessary, you can cut the edges with scissors. A strip of wrapping paper, coated with PVA glue, will help you to seal the seam between them. We apply glue both on the outside and inside. Again we dry our workpiece.
- Then we need to repair unnecessary seams anddeepening. For this we need wrapping paper. With the help of strips of paper we make edging around the edges. Carefully inspect the skull made. If necessary, then correct the holes for the nose of the eyeballs, mouth. At the end of the work we need to cover the skull with glue and dry it properly.
- With the help of water-based paint, you can paint the skull you made or varnish.
How to Make a Skull Mask
- Take, for example, the usual workpiece. Consider an option with a product made from papier-mache. As a basis, you can take any mask. If there is no mask, you can make a mold from the mold of your face. It is necessary to impose a five-millimeter layer of plasticine, specially used for making sculptures. Correctly made mask completely covers the face. Take good care of how you sculpt the shape of the eyes and nose. Then we remove the impression and make the holes we need.
- The resulting pattern should be pasted not with large pieces of paper. Each of the layers should be lubricated with glue, then with water.
- Your mask should be about 8-9layers. After this process, leave it to dry for 5-6 days. Separate from the form. If the product is not flat at the edges, then use sandpaper. In order to add a mask to the brightness and colors, you can use paint, beads, feathers, etc.
- Paint the workpiece white. Turn on the fantasy and draw the places where the bones are joined, mark the teeth.
Now you have an idea of how to make a skull with your own hands.