How to make a children's corner in the country with their own hands? Ideas and tips
Summer vacations - the most carefree and happytime for our children. Therefore, to conduct it in the city do not want. Family visits to the country - this is an excellent option for summer pastime. But for the rest to succeed, small family members need their own children's playground in the country. It's very easy to make this with your own hands. They will be able to spend time in the open air, they will have something to do, a little exercise will also benefit. In general, from the arrangement of a children's playground in the country, some pluses. With what to begin?
Basic requirements for the children's playground
First of all, you need to take care ofa convenient place to equip a children's corner in the country with their own hands. It is best if this place is not far from the house or recreation area for adults, so that it is convenient for you to observe the children without leaving them unattended.
For safety and comfort, arranginga children's corner in the country, it is necessary to comply with a number of other rules. This is the location of the site in the place most remote from objects that endanger the small child. Wells, an electric cable, a reservoir, a storage place for tools, spiny plantings - all this should be located as far as possible from the playground. If there is no such possibility, then it is necessary to take measures to protect the place for children's entertainment by means of a grill, a grid or an openwork fence.
Another important point - at least 30-40% of the futureChildren's playgrounds should be in the shade. If there are natural green plantations (bushes, trees) and they create the necessary shadow, then this is very good. And in case of their absence, you will need to take care of the construction of a canopy or gazebo. A completely shaded and damp place is definitely not suitable for the arrangement of a child's territory.
Children's corner in the country. Selection of coating and equipment
To your kids it was convenient and comfortable forchildren's playground, it is necessary to take care of its high-quality coverage. After all, when under the feet, especially the children's, an even and safe surface, then you will be calmer, and the kids are more comfortable. The best options that can be used on a playground include the following options:
- lawn grass (wear-resistant);
- cut bark;
- rubber crumb, more precisely mats made of it.
Choosing equipment for a child's corner
Having defined the surface, you can go tothe choice of all that the site will be equipped with. Depending on the interest of your children, financial possibilities, free territory on the site, the age category of the kids, you can choose a different set of children's attractions. Evaluate your opportunities and begin to equip the children's corner in the country. The photos provided as an example will help you with this.
Examples of a complete set of a children's playground
Here are a few popular options designed for children's corners:
- In the event that the site is not very much room - a hill, a swing, a sandbox and a cozy house.
- If the site is of medium size, thenequip it with sports equipment. This category includes a ladder, various sports equipment, horizontal bars and the like. A ready-made children's sports corner for prefabrication is an excellent solution.
- With unlimited space - a large sports and gaming complex, which combines various elements of both a sporting character and a gaming one.
Choosing this or that variant of the equipment forchildren's playground, pay attention to the availability of free space. It is necessary before stairs, slides and swings. If you buy a ready-made gaming complex for a child's corner, then in this case you can save space, since they are more compact in nature than equipment purchased in a different way.
Homemade designs on the playground
Some designs on the playground can bemake by yourself. If you do not have the necessary skills to perform this task, then do not build complex and large-sized structures. In the absence of experience, it will be very difficult for you to ensure the reliability and safety of self-made equipment. But if you are a true master, then it will not be very difficult for you to make a children's corner in the country house with your own hands.
Which materials are best used fordecorating a playground? First of all, pay attention to wood, quality plastic and rubber. Using inflatable toys will not only add to the brightness of the playground, but also diversify it. Such constructions as a trampoline, a house and a pool are loved by all children without exception.
In order to make a playgroundyourself, you can use anything that is at hand. For example, old tires (the device of a swing), plastic bottles (a decor of a platform) and another. The most important thing is that when decorating a child's corner you do not forget about safety and take care of the absence of sharp corners and unreliable fixed designs. Having arranged a children's corner in the country house with their own hands,you will kill two birds with one stone - you will please the children and provide yourself with the availability of free time, as your kids will have something to do!
Rating of the most popular children's designs for a summer cottage
So, you decided to equip a children's playground in the country, but do not know what structures to place on it. Familiarize yourself with the most popular variants of the playground equipment.
- Shalash or house. Remember yourself as a child - to sit in a hut withfriends were the most mysterious and fascinating occupation. You can bring from home some goodies, share secrets with friends, and just do something under the roof of the hut (read, paint, play). Any occupation in such a mysterious place is a pleasure. You can make a hut yourself or replace it with a ready-made plastic house. It will be the most cozy place in the country.
- Snake. If you have pieces of timber in your stocks, you canmake such an attraction, like a snake. To do this, pieces of timber are dug into the ground at different heights. Their location should be of a zigzag character. Any child will like to switch from one pile to another, trying to keep his balance.
- Balance. These swings are always popular. All you need to make such entertainments is a board that fits the length, staples and the remains of linoleum. The seats for these swings can be made using plastic cutting boards or ice cans. To the board you need to fasten the brackets, and using pieces of the water pipe, you can make comfortable handles. To ensure the effect of depreciation, used linoleum. The cylinder, made of it, is attached to the bottom of the board under the seat.
- Rope ladder. To make such it is possible from a rope (synthetic). The main thing, do not forget that the cells of this ladder should be in diameter smaller than the head of the baby, and the location of all the nodes should be on one side. Let first your baby does not manage to climb on it, but, training, he will surely achieve great success and will be able to brag to them before friends.