How to launch Max Payne 3? Known problems of the game and their solution
With the announcement of Max Payne 3, many fans from around the worldloudly began to "bang", they say, Rockstar Games will not be able to preserve the atmosphere of the past parts of the series, creating another gangster project, similar to GTA. With the gradual infiltration of information about the product being prepared, the appearance of the first screenshots and videos, fears began to be confirmed. Instead of the gloomy and snow-covered New York, the immense favelas of São Paulo are spread before us. Max suddenly becomes bald, and the entire noir of the previous two parts has drifted off somewhere. But the developers all said that they show us only a small part of the game, so the atmosphere of the 3rd Max is not worth worrying about. And finally, the game came up in time. The product turned out to be twofold: on the one hand, we are sent several times to the same New York, and after each chapter we show no-screen screensavers with Max's self-criticism, but on the other hand, the gameplay gives us more shooter and entertainment, that is, the most fashionable trends in the gaming industry. How to launch Max Payne 3 to the meticulous fan of the series? It's very simple, we just need to come to terms with the fact that the current projects are aimed at the mass market, and not the individual public.
For PC players were also prepared newtests. Unlike previous games from "Rockstar" (L.A. Noire, GTA 4) in Max Payne 3 is very good optimization, but for the most comfortable game requires very powerful hardware and over 35GB on the hard drive. On the basis of these requirements, there are often problems. For example, on forums you often see such statements: "How to run max payne 3", "Game is buggy" and the like. Let's analyze some problems.
1) How to start Max Payne 3? First, you need to register with Rockstar Social Club, in the internal service of Rockstar Games. Next, we activate the game under your profile and after, when you enter the game, go to the RGSC. If an error occurs, just restart the game and re-enter your profile. Sometimes you just need to update the RGSC service. If the game continues to not start, you will have to reinstall it.
2) Sometimes there are complaints of this type: "I can not run max payne 3", "crashes at startup" and the like. The explanation of this problem lies either in the weak configuration of your PC, or there are inaccuracies in the way of launching the game. In the first case, you can try to check for updates to your video card and DirectX libraries. In the latter case, you should try to remove spaces from the game explorer by running the exe file from the root folder of Max Payne 3. Next, you need to set compatibility with Windows Vista and Windows XP SP 3 as an exe file, and launcher.
3) How do I run Max Payne 3 on Windows 8? The answer is unequivocal - no way. For today, none of the projects Rockstar Gamees is running on this version of the OS. However, the developers very soon promise to fix this problem.
4) Repeatedly there are problems in the multi-user mode. But here gamers are powerless. All that is required from players is the expectation of another patch from the developers.
5) It happens that some players during installationgame from the disk crashed an error that a CRC error occurred. In this case, you can download the game from the torrent (necessarily clean, not cranked version) and install it using emulators.
6) And the last mistake. In the game itself, textures can sometimes disappear. Here the problem is solved in a classical way - by increasing the RAM memory (for normal operation, at least 4 GB is required) and driver updates.
You can also Max Payne 3 launch through the Steam client, but only if you purchased the game directly through it.