How to keep a newborn?
So the main event of your life happened! In your hands a tiny fragile beloved baby. It is so small that it is very important to know how to keep a newborn so as not to harm his tender calf. The newborn period lasts only one month after birth, so be at this time especially careful and attentive.
How to keep a newborn baby
Here are the most important rules:
- Keep your child's neck all the time, because his muscles are too weak, he can not hold the head for the time being.
- Keep the baby in such a way that the handles and legs do not hang.
- If you hold it vertically, then support the backrest.
- Do not lift him for the brush, the joints of the newborn are very weak. Already by three months you will have the opportunity to twist and twirl the little creature, like an acrobat, because children at this age are very flexible.
- Change the right and left sides when wearing a baby.
- Always smile at the child and talk to him when you raise it.
- Raise the baby gently and slowly. Do not make sudden movements.
- Take the crumb always with only two hands.
How to keep a newborn - pose
- Aweigh. If your child is not yet three months old, then this is an ideal position for him. Maintain the neck and neck with one hand, and the buttocks with the other. Face let it be drawn to you, and the body slightly bent. So the kid can emotionally contact with the mother and the rest of the relatives. So that he does not begin to develop one-sidedness, change the hand that supports the head.
- On the hand. From three months to six months, it is better to keep the baby in a position that, in other matters, is suitable for the youngest. The child should lean on your shoulder with your head. Keep your feet with your wrist and your arms with your forearm. The second hand will be for the buttocks. His legs should be bent. Again, do not forget to change your hand.
- Before the breast. Now on how to keep the baby, starting at the age of six. Support the child with a backrest on your chest, bend and spread your legs. Support his shins with his thumbs, buttocks with little fingers, and his feet with medium, index and nameless. The usefulness of this pose is that you give the child the opportunity to play with his legs, to study his body, to improve the movement and get at least some impression of space.
- In front of the stomach. Take the baby with one hand on the chest, and the other - between the legs. Support the tummy and, as always, change hands. This pose is ideal for those who need to know how to properly keep a child from seven months, when he learns to crawl in Plastun.
- On the side. If your baby already has ten months, and he knows how to sit well, then this pose suits you. Take the baby so that he can grab you by the side with his legs, and his back rested against your forearm. With a brush, support his knee so that it bends slightly. Put one handle on your chest and leave the other one free. Change the side of the baby.
- Universal way. This option is suitable for children of any age. With the palm of your right hand, support the baby under the breast. Hold your back firmly to your chest. Grab your left hand around his thigh and bend the legs. If your karapuzu is not yet six months old, do not allow all his weight to fall into your hands, because this will have a bad effect on the spine and posture in the future.
How to keep a newborn with a bar
It is very important to keep the newborn with a columnafter each feeding. This will help to save him from the air masses, which he swallowed when sucking his chest or nipples and, therefore, rid the child of such unwanted colic and constipation. Place one arm under the head, the second support the baby by the waist and gently lift it. Place the crumb head on your shoulder. Calmly and confidently press it to your body. Do not hold the child strictly vertically, let it be slightly inclined, otherwise his spine will receive a heavy load. To do this, it is enough to reject your body a little, so that the whole mass of the child falls on you.
Knowing these simple rules will help youcorrectly take in the hands of his baby and do no harm to him. But nevertheless, the most important helpers are your love, caring and affection. Your heart will tell you everything you need. Love your children and enjoy every moment spent with them, you do not have time to notice how quickly they will grow up.