- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
How to get rid of the smell of fume
How to get rid of the smell of fumes:
1. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon or a whole lime, drip 1-2 drops of vinegar. Rinse your mouth with the mixture, do not swallow. This procedure will restore the microflora of the oral cavity.
2. Chew 3-4 grains of nutmeg, effectively chew 2-3 grains of roasted coffee.
3. Place a few tea leaves of unroasted dry green or black tea under the tongue.
4. A good option would be to fry fried sunflower seeds.
5. Unfortunately, chewing gum and mints are ineffective in eliminating fumes, their flavor and refreshing effect takes place immediately after use.
6. Drink as much water as possible with lemon juice and honey. Brew tea with sage. These actions not only quench thirst well, but also perfectly remove alcohol and decomposition products from the body.
7. All these actions can be ineffective if you do not eat well before that.
The best breakfast or lunch will be Russian sour soups: soup, pickle, hodgepodge. Armenian Khash helps well - it is considered to be the best anti-food dish. By the way, a hearty breakfast will not only relieve the smell of beer, but in general partially relieves hangover syndrome.