How to get a free site?
The main question of our today's article will be the following: "How to get a free site?" We will try to give an accurate and detailed answer, dear reader, or rather, “dear dreamer”. Many of us believe that free cheese exists only in a mousetrap. How are things with the land? Let's figure it out together. So:
How to get land for free
The real estate is land. All buildings on it are also called real estate due to the fact that they are located on the ground. Any land plot located on the territory of a country belongs to this state and its people. In the case of our great power, all the land, one way or another, belongs to state structures.
How to get land for free? First of all, it is necessary to understand that only municipal and state land plots can be considered as possible for acquisition. And the bill on the provision of free land at the moment, is only being considered.
To purchase and build any land you will need the following:
- The first thing to do is to find any unused piece of land. It is unlikely that he will be close to the city, you yourself understand the reasons for that, dear reader. The plot of land that you have chosen should be empty at the moment for more than three years. Also suitable site, which has never been used by anyone.
- The next step is to draw up an exact plan for this site. You must specify the size, shape and location on the map.
- After drawing up all these documents go to the department of real estate. Within the walls of this institution, your site will be tested for legal purity. What does it mean? A legally clean plot is one that is not reserved for the construction of social facilities and is free from the rights of someone’s property.
- After passing this rigorous verification, all documents and conclusions are sent to the administration of the district, which includes your future piece of land. Real estate specialists will carry out a re-check on legal purity.
- After passing through all the previous stages, the most important begins.After registering the land and assigning it a state number, it is put up for auction. This action lasts for one month. In the case of persons interested in the site, you can bury your blue dream of a "free" site in the ground. Land will be sold by auction. Well, if you managed to make sure that there were no buyers nearby, the land is given to you on the right of rent for 2-3 years. During this time, you must build your home there.
- After full land development, it is necessary to pass it on a test for readiness for operation. After passing the check, you will need to collect all the necessary documents and issue a personal application to the local administration. It is on this basis that land will be transferred to you.
Thus, dear reader, the land can be really free only in a dream. In fact, the situation is much more difficult. How to get a free piece of land? Practically nothing, given all the bureaucratic litigation.