How to flash n8000?
To make a periodic flashing of the tablet is very useful. Consider how to flash the n8000 yourself. Software update may be required both to improve the quality of the device, and to obtain new features, advanced functionality. Device firmware is a fairly simple operation so that an ordinary user can handle it.
To perform this action are required:
- the computer on which the Kies program is installed;
- the program;
- pre-downloaded firmware tablet;
- A good USB cable for connecting to a PC.
It should be remembered that self-installation of new firmware entails the loss of warranty on the device.
During preparation for the firmware, the following actions should be performed:
- Ensure that the battery in the device is more than 60% charged.
- Disable all anti-virus programs on the computer or exclude firmware files from quarantine.
- Complete the Kies processes if it was previously opened.
- Make sure that the computer with which the firmware will be installed, has drivers from Samsung.
For flashing the tablet should:
- Enable boot mode by pressing the power key and volume down. Confirmation of entry into the selected mode will be pressing the volume up key.
- Launch Odin and mark Auto Reboot and Reset Time in it.
- Connect the tablet to the PC.
- Press the PDA button in the Odin program and select the previously downloaded file with the firmware.
- Click on the Start button that appears and launch the firmware update. After the installation is complete, the tablet will automatically restart.
Now you can flash the n8000 tablet at home and improve the performance of the software.