How to flash LG KP 500?
Before you think about how to flash the phone LG KP500, you need to clearly understand what it is done for. Some people stitch phones out of curiosity, some just for extra experience in this business, others need it to “unlock the reserves” of the phone, well, some from the hopelessness of the situation, such as, for example, it does not turn on, the device does not load, a blue screen appeared and etc. Immediately, we note that in the latter situation it is strongly recommended to contact the service center, because often in such cases special “programmer” equipment is required.
It should be understood that the LG KP 500 phone has not only hardware, but also software as any computer, but it is not as easy to restore the phone’s “operating system” as on a home PC. Therefore, before you flash the LG KP 500 at home, realize that the responsibility for wrong actions and the possibility of exacerbating the situation entirely remain on your conscience.
So, if you are not afraid of anything, the phone is not a pity, then proceed to the firmware LG KP500.
For firmware LG KP 500 will need
- phone LG KP 500,
- USB cable to connect the phone to the computer,
- special software
- confidence that under no circumstances, during the firmware, the light in the apartment will not be cut out, the wire connecting the phone to the PC will not go away.
It is always recommended to use only the official firmware, that is, the one recommended by the manufacturer of the phone and which can be downloaded directly from the LG site.
After flashing the LG KP 500, all data, including contacts, may disappear from it. To avoid the loss of the necessary information, it is recommended to save it in advance. This can be done using a special program LG PC Suite. You can download it on the PC SYNC tab.
- Download and install on your PC USB DRIVER. To do this, go to, find the “Software Update” tab on this page and download the program from step 1. This program is only needed so that your computer can correctly identify your phone when connected. Download and install.
- It's time to save the information you need, if you haven't already done so, using the PC SYNC program.
- Then we need the LG Mobile Support program, with which we will flash the phone. You can find it all using step 2.Download and install.
- Open LG Mobile Support. Now you can connect your phone with a computer using a cable.
- After the program LG Mobile Support has recognized your phone, we press the button “Start update” in it. If this button is not active, it means that you already have the latest firmware version installed.
So the phone is flashed with official software. It happens that the first time it is impossible to flash the phone in this way, we try to do the above points again. If all of the above does not help or for some reason does not work, then bring it to the service center, and do not try to download the firmware for LG KP500 from third-party resources.