How to draw a princess?
Watch the video
Walt Disney Company has created a pantheon of beautiful princesses. In this article you will learn how to draw a princess Rapunzel - a long-haired beauty. To find out how to draw a princess with a pencil and what happens in the final, follow the instructions below.
Draw a princess: instructions
- Stage. Draw an oval on the top of the sheet - the future head. On the oval draw a cross (auxiliary lines). These are future eye and nose levels.
- Stage. Draw the body axis. To do this, draw a small neck coming from the ready, which is attached to the rectangle (the future breast). Then draw down the curve of the trunk, then a rectangle, which is located at the level of the hip joint. Attach the “mock-ups” of the arms and legs to the body. Also draw future palms and feet in the form of rectangles. In those places where the figure should have knees and hands draw "knots". So, the sketch of the princess figurine is ready.
- Stage. The most difficult stage.From our layout, we need to get a graceful figure of a princess. First, treat your face: sharpen your chin and draw small ears at eye level. Around the axes of the layout, draw smooth lines of hands, draw Rapunzel palms. From the rectangle at chest level draw tapered lines for the waist. Use the same smooth lines to circle the second rectangle - the hips. The same lines gently go down to the "foot". Get a feminine skirt "to the floor."
- Stage. Draw a face. At eye level, draw large rounded eyes and thin eyebrows above them. On the horizontal axis, draw a thin nose, complete it with a triangle. Just below make the princess smile.
- Stage. Draw all the folds and ruffles of the princess dress. Draw long hair. They should go down from the head, twist around her arm and go down to the floor, wrapping her around the dress.
- Stage. Erase the auxiliary lines and work out the details.
So, you learned how to draw a princess in stages. Practice, and sooner or later the beautiful Rapunzel will come to life under your pencil.