How to draw a bouquet?
Watch the video
As a child, we draw bouquets of flowers for the holiday of my mother or grandmother. But not everyone has such a skill. Therefore, in this article, we will gradually figure out how to draw a bouquet of flowers in pencil.
What flowers to draw
Bouquets are made from a wide variety of colors. And every bouquet can be drawn, the main thing is to practice. The choice of a particular bouquet depends on who you will draw it to. For example, if you draw a bouquet of flowers as a gift to a woman, you can draw a bouquet of roses. Roses can be in any color: white, red or even blue. And you can generally leave the picture unpainted, in the graph, so to speak.
The same is true of other colors. Instead of roses you can choose a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers or some exotic plants. Either way, the choice should depend on the situation. In this article, we will look at a bouquet that is not too difficult to redraw from the point of view of technology.
Drawing a bouquet
It is quite easy to draw a bouquet of tulips. This is due to the fact that both the buds of the tulip and the leaves do not have any intricate shapes. If you take any other option, you need to know the structure of the flower, so it turned out to be the most realistic.
- We start drawing from the top of the package of our bouquet. This will allow you to keep the proportions and mark the central part of the picture. We begin to paint the package in the form of an inverted bell.
- Over the packaging we draw three buds. One of them can be partially hidden behind another bud.
- From the buds we draw stems. They should not be too thin. You can make the stems of two colors interwoven.
- Also leaves stick out from the package in parallel to the stems. Leaves draw about the same height as the stem before the bud. Two leaves will be enough.
- Finish drawing by drawing the bottom partpacking a bouquet. It can be made in the form of a small "skirt". Between the two parts of the package, do not forget to draw a ribbon or just a thin rope. When all the parts of the work are completed, we draw the entire drawing around the contour once again to give it expressiveness.
- In order to make the drawing more festive, paint it with colors, colored pencils or markers.
Another instruction on the same topic can be found in our article: How to draw a flower in stages.