How to cook pork entrecote?
Watch the video
Entrecote is meat cooked in French. Despite the unusual name, the dish is prepared easily and has many cooking options: for example, entrecote can be stuffed, stewed, fried, marinated. Let us consider in more detail how to cook entrecote from pork.
A classic recipe will help to get closer to this idea of cooking meat. Such entrecote can be eaten not only for dinner on a weekday, but also served on the table as a hot dish on a festive table. Cooking pork entrecote is not difficult.
- 2 pieces of pork 300 grams;
- 1 large bulb onion;
- a mixture of peppers;
- 1 teaspoon dried basil;
- Prepare the meat: pierce with a sharp knife or pierce with a fork in several places.
- Mix peppers with basil. For taste and flavoring, you can add other favorite herbs to the mix.
- Grate the meat with a mixture of spices and marinate.
- While the meat is pickled, chop the onion and fry it until golden.
- Add the meat to the onion and fry it until golden brown. After that, cover and simmer for about 20-25 minutes.
When serving, place the onions in pieces of meat, and put the vegetable salad on the garnish.