How to connect the speakers in the car?
To connect speakers, it is not necessary to havewith some specific knowledge. It is enough to study the instruction carefully and follow it step by step. For example, instructions on how to connect speakers to a TV are presented in the material How to connect speakers to a TV, and to a laptop - here: How to connect speakers to a laptop. Well, in this article we will tell you how to connect speakers in the car.
Connect the speakers
- First of all, we determine the location of the installation. In most modern cars, if there are no columns installed, there is a place for them in advance. For example, in the front doors and on the shelf under the rear window. You can also cut the necessary holes yourself.
- Now we stretch the wires. When connecting speakers, for example, to a computer (details in the article: How to connect speakers to a computer), all the wires remain outside. In our case, the wires from the speakers are initially inside. Therefore, it is important to protect them at the outlet through metal or plastic. To prevent the insulation from rubbing against sharp edges, install special gasket rings. Most of the wires should be pulled together with the general wiring. But for this, you may well need to disassemble part of the skin and dashboard.
- When pulling at once, we mark the wires so that it is then easier to connect their radio tape recorder.
- Immediately before installing the radio, check the wires for a short circuit and for resistance. The latter should not exceed a value of 4 ohms.
- And finally, we install the radio tape recorder and connect the wires. To relieve this stage you will certainly help the instruction to the radio.
If you still have questions about this topic, then you can refer to the article How to connect speakers.