How to connect the Internet to the NSS?
After paying a few minutes of your attention to thisarticle, you will learn how to connect the Internet to the NSS. First you need to make sure that your mobile phone supports mobile network connection using GPRS or EDGE technologies. After you perform a few simple steps.
Connect the Internet to the phone
First, check if the service of interest is connected to your service provider. If not, you will need to connect the Internet to your NCC phone in one of the following ways:
- having addressed in section "services" of Internet service iSERVE;
- using the help of one of the service centers of the company NSS;
- using a free call, dialing 171 from your mobile phone.
Now, let's move on to connecting the Internet. There are four ways to do this. We will analyze each one in turn.
Go to the NCC website and request automatic settings from there, respectively.
You can request the same automatic settings for your mobile phone model by dialing 111, and asking the operator to send them to you.
If all three previous methods of connection are not available to you, do not fit or your phone model is not listed, make the following settings manually:
- For GPRS internet: Profile - NCC-internet,
- Homepage (start page) - any page,
- Data bearer - GPRS,
- APN (entry point) - internet,
- IP address - not required,
- The DNS address is not required,
- authentication - no,
- Data compression,
- Head compression - disabled,
- Proxy - off,
- port - not required,
- user name and password are not required.
Unlimited Internet connection
In the "Tariffs" section of your tariff plan you will learn how to connect unlimited Internet to the NSS. To do this, use the package for 225 rubles.
So you will get not only unlimited Internet using GPRS / EDGE / Wi-Fi technology, but also unlimited calls and free SMS messages.