How to connect Dualshock?
Watch the video
Dualshock is a Sony gamepad designed specifically for the Sony Playstation gaming console. This joystick is a benchmark among gaming devices and it would be nice to connect it to a computer.
How to connect dualshock to computer
This gaming manipulator can be connected to a computer both under OS Windows and Mac. It can be connected via usb cable or via bluetooth. If you do not have a cable or bluetooth adapter, then one of these devices will have to be purchased separately.
How to connect dualshock with a cable
- If we use a cable, then we simply connect it to the computer. It should be immediately noted that in the future we will always have to use this particular port or configure it again.
- Now we need to install the driver. For this download them, for example, for this.
- Run the program and find the port with our joystick. To do this, you can disable all other usb devices and it will be immediately visible.
- Now click on it and load the driver. We are waiting for the message about the successful completion of the installation and close the program.
- Now we need another program "". Download and install it.
- After installation we connect our device to it. To do this, select the joystick from the list and in the settings behind the “profile” caption, select “new” and set Xinput.
- After that, it remains only to configure the keys or select the default settings and you're done.
How to connect dualshock via bluetooth
The process of connecting via bluetooth is similar to a wired connection, but with small features.
- Connect the joystick via usb.
- Run motioninjoy and install the driver in the usual way.
- Go to the bluetooth tab.
- Choose our joystick and click Pair Now.
- Click Backup this addr and disable the joystick from usb.
- Then we act like a wired connection.
That's it, the joystick is connected, configured and ready to play.