How to check the reservation?
Book a ticket for air or rail transportation on the Internet is possible thanks to special booking systems. There are four of them: Galileo, Amadeus, Siren - Travel and Saber. Accordingly, to check the ticket reservation, you need to know in which system the operation was performed.
How to check reservation: ways
- Go to the site of the system that was used for booking, and enter in the search reservation number and last name. The information about the reservation number will be provided to you by the shipping company.
- To look, directly, on a site of the operator. As a rule, the service of booking reservation is also provided on such resources. Some portals offer additional information: for example, the route, arrival time (departure, arrival), the status of your booking, and so on.
- Register the registration number. There are services that carry out work on passport data and name. When the corresponding table opens, find the row “Order Status”. Nearby there should be an instruction “Completed” or “Reserved”.
Such services are also convenient because they are designed for the perfect convenience of tourists: here you can get as much information as possible about the country in which to go, air temperature, metro schemes and the like. Here are the main sites where you can check out your flight or rail booking:
- To check the reservation in the Galileo system -.
- To check the reservation in the Saber system -.
- To check the reservation in the system Siren -.
I hope the article helped you figure out where and how you can book a ticket. Think about your vacation in advance, and then you will not have to worry about the fact that you did not have time to buy tickets.