How to block banners?
Banner advertising helps the advertiser to sell their products. Banner advertising helps consumers make choices and protect them from poor quality products or services. That is why it is so popular on the web. It is inevitable that you get banner ads when using a browser on the Internet or when registering your email account. Currently, most websites that contain banners use them for economic purposes. Banner ads are informative and good if they are interesting to you, but you can be annoyed when banners appear on every site that you visit.
If you are annoyed with banners and intend to block ads from being displayed on the site, the following tips are designed to help you with how to block banners.
How to block banners in Internet Explorer
So, first, let's look at the algorithm for disabling banners in one of the most popular browsers - Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to the top menu and select the "Tools" tab. In the drop-down list, please click on Internet Options.
- Switch to the "Privacy" tab in the browser window.
- Check "Enable Pop-up Blocker" to prevent unwanted banners that will appear in your browser. If you want to leave a banner ad on a specific website, please click on the "Settings" button and specify a specific website there.
How to block banners in Mozilla Firefox
- Please launch Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to the top menu and select the "Tools" menu item. From the drop-down list, select "Options" to display the current settings.
- Under the "Content" tab, click on the "Block Pop-ups" button, just like in Internet Explorer, you can also enable banner ads on a specific website, click the "Exceptions" button and enter the website address.
How to block banners in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the wrench icon in the upper right corner of the browser window. In the drop-down list, please select “Settings” to display the current configuration from Google Chrome.
- Find "Privacy" and click on the "Settings" button of the content. It will open in a new window.
- Pop-ups and tick "Do not allow sites to show pop-ups (recommended)". To allow pop-ups from specific websites, click on "Manage" exceptions and add the website address.
Banner blocking software
The most popular and effective banner blockers are: Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox, or Ad Blocker for Google Chrome, they can also help block banners. This is a fairly easy-to-use feature offered by a web browser. Just go to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and find the search for browser extensions, install them. Use Anvi Ad Blocker to block banner ads in Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox browsers.
Anvi Ad Blocker can help you solve your problem. Anvi Ad Blocker can block any ad on every web browser. Anvi AD Blocker is designed to detect and block malicious advertising in real time. This is a powerful and innovative range of filters that protect users from malicious sites. It tracks the processes that are trying to connect to the network in real time, which also provides users with an active security service.You can use Anvi ad blocking for 15 days to protect your computer from viral banners. To continue using Anvi to block pop-up windows, you must purchase a license key to upgrade to the Pro version. Anvisoft offers both free and paid Blocker Pro versions. You can choose to download the banner blocking programs you need.
You can download the program to block banners, malicious and phishing Avi Ad Blocker websites at this.
A similar program Traffic Inspector is installed for free, and also helps you get rid of annoying banners. There is a sufficient number of such programs, if you wish, you can always choose the right one.